Offset Seamer & Tongs
Non-marring, vinyl-gripped jaws in a versatile offset design are ideal for bending and seaming painted metals including overhead applications for Siding Applicators and Metal Roofing Specialists.
- Precision ground jaws with beveled nose make precise 135° bends
- Comfortable vinyl cushioned grips
- Durable cast steel construction with heavy-duty pivot point ensures long service life
- Generous 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) throat depth is versatile for a broad range of bending and seaming applications
- Vinyl-gripped jaws on the SG10 and SG11 are non-marring